SurgiNet Anesthesia Specialist
Cerner SurgiNet Expert with 10 years of experience in health care information Technology industry with a knowledge focus in Cerner Applications.
- Successfully implemented SurigNet and SurgiNet Anesthesia at a number of OR's mixed sizes and complexity.
- Responsible for building/training/implementing of SurgiNet and SurgiNet Anesthesia.
- Managed SurgiNet and FirstNet projects
- Participated in a workflow study by observation and then documented the current state.
- Worked directly with the end-user community to assist in the design decision, assisted with builder knowledge of what is, and was not feasible for the workflow.
- Designed/Customized the SurgiNet training materials for a surgical case-tracking module, trained in both the functionality and the process, assisted in configuration of the training domain.
- Trained and mentored staff to obtain maximum efficiency of medical practice, identifying problems, inefficiencies, and bottlenecks in billing/collection systems and office procedures and conveying process improvements to the medical office administration.