Clinical Informatics Specialist
Expert in design, build, testing, implementation, and maintenance of Cerner Millennium applications associated with Clinical Applications.
- Solid understanding of the project life cycle including the design, build, test, train and implementation phases of Cerner applications.
- Act as the primary resource for systems administration, configuration, deployment, and support for clinical information systems.
- Perform as leader for projects of varying sizes and complexity as they relation to clinical information systems.
- Work with clinical areas to elicit, analyst, communicate and validate requirements for clinical applications.
- Act as a liaison between information technology vendors and internal departments.
- Provide clinical IT support to multiple applications by resolving incidents and service requests into ticketing system or via Emergency On-Call Phone.