We are currently looking for an expert with QNXT experience. A strong candidate should have experience with claims adjudication, enrollment, workflow, and financial processing. The positions needed would be ideal for someone who has experience working with or leading a team gathering/documenting requirements.
The term length is 12+ months depending on each position.
- Serve as Configuration Lead of Workstream(s).
- Analyze customer input and data and provide expertise to understand the client needs for QNXT implementations, covering configuration, integrations, migrations and reporting.
- Design, test and debug complex integration solutions for client implementations.
- Manage time effectively, communicate status accurately to scrum masters and project managers.
- 10+ years’ experience working within a health plan.
- Multiple QNXT implementations including 5+ years Lead of QNXT implementation project experience.
- Experience as a Lead or SME implementing QNXT within health plan organizations on their behalf.
- Intermediate to advanced experience in writing SQL queries
- Experience configuring Health Claims Systems for Benefits, Contracts for Government Programs (Medicaid and Medicare) and Commercial Plans.
- Assist in capturing client requirements and with integration and reporting development as needed.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in relevant field required.
Please apply below!