HealthcareIS would like to introduce you to a career advancement opportunity. We work with some of the top healthcare companies in the world, enhancing careers for highly motivated individuals.Be recognized for you ability to provide a valuable mix of technical and analytical knowledge necessary for successful performance of the Pharmacy with this exciting position
Participate in all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be hands on from design to implementation.
- Utilize your informatics, analytical and management capabilities to facilitate exciting initiatives.
- Play a key role in evaluating current information systems and technology, as well as, directing future needs and requirements.
- Promote outstanding patient care and enhance revenue
- Demonstrate your knowledge of Hospital/Pharmacy workflow.
If you have strong pharmacy informatics experience and the following qualifications, HealthcareIS wants to talk to you:
- Specific experience with implementing pharmacy and medication safety enabling technologies (bar code medication administration/BCMA, pharmacy automation, automated dispensing).
- PharmD and CERNER experience preferred.
- A clinical or computing degree is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of systems and application development.