HealthcareIS would like to introduce you to a career advancement opportunity. We work with some of the top healthcare companies in the world, enhancing careers for highly motivated individuals.
Be recognized for you ability to provide a valuable mix of technical and analytical knowledge necessary for successful performance of the Pharmacy with this exciting position
Roles and Responsibilities:Participate in all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- You will be hands on from design to implementation.
- Utilize your informatics, analytical and management capabilities to facilitate exciting initiatives.
- Play a key role in evaluating current information systems and technology, as well as, directing future needs and requirements.
- Promote outstanding patient care and enhance revenue
- Demonstrate your knowledge of Hospital/Pharmacy workflow.
If you have strong pharmacy informatics experience and the following qualifications, HealthcareIS wants to talk to you:
- Specific experience with implementing pharmacy and medication safety enabling technologies (bar code medication administration/BCMA, pharmacy automation, automated dispensing).
- PharmD and CERNER experience preferred.
- A clinical or computing degree is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of systems and application development.