Informatics Pharmacist – Live anywhere!
Our client has a contract opportunity for and Informatics Pharmacist to be responsible for supporting the clinical information system that assists clinicians in the management of medications. This individual will work closely with the Information Systems team to build and implement medication reconciliation solutions. Excellent opportunity to be involved with project planning, system design, build and testing.The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Pharmacist license or PharmD
- Strong clinical background
- 5 years related IT experience
- Knowledge of EHR/EMR, CPOE, BCMA and automated dispensing cabinets.
- Cerner and/or Siemens exposure preferred.