- Minimum 3 years of successful experience in data acquisition for analytics and reporting from multiple live Ambulatory and Inpatient EMR data sources.
- Specific systems of interest include: Cerner, Epic, AllScripts, NextGen, McKesson, Medhost.
- Responsible for implementation, documentation, and maintenance for clinical and non- clinical HL7 interfaces between disparate applications and the primary EMR application.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to document and explain schema elements, overall architecture, and system-approach to both management and engineering staff.
- Strong knowledge and experience with key health data standards, including: HL7, Meaningful Use, and working knowledge of HIPPPA data security requirements.