A large healthcare organization is seeking an Epic Application Security Analyst.
- Epic Security Certification
- Senior-level experience with Epic Security build
- Minimum three years of experience in the information technology field, preferably concentrated in information security.
- Member of a team that focused on the Epic EHR system security, managing and monitoring the safety of information systems assets, protecting systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction, and managing security-related coordination between Epic applications.
- Ensuring that authorized users are able to successfully log in to Epic Hyperspace with the appropriate security to complete their job in the system.
- Responding to, analyzing, and resolving Information Security issues, concerns, questions, incidents, and events
- Managing Epic security build, testing, and user record creation processes.
- Maintaining the Epic security documentation including the Users and Security Matrix.
- Creating appropriate shared security classifications with suitable menus within Epic software leading to a common look and feel across system.
- Developing Epic user security support plan and training support staff.
If you possess the following skills, Healthcare IS would like to talk with you: