One of our clients are currently looking to expand their Data Analytics department and are in need of filling several Data Analyst/ Data Architect positions.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Analytical skills to assemble, evaluate and understand large and complex information and studies, and to identify current and future trends.
- Experience with BI tools, such as Tableau or Power BI. Proficiency in MS SQL Server or comparable tools. Ability to mine large amounts data. Experience developing and managing “best in class” processes and procedures.
- Assist in identifying, designing, and implementing internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Develop analytics tools that utilize data resources to provide actionable insights, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Clinical, and Analyst teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Data Modeling, Data integration, and Reporting
- Experience with SQL and other relational databases.
- Exposure to data integration tools: MS Integration Services
- Exposure to visual analytics tools: Tableau, PowerBI and etc.
- Experience architecting and building Data Warehouses, DataMarts, and/or Data Lakes.
- Five to seven years of academic and/or professional experience in data/statistical analysis and systems planning required, health care (provider or payor) experience required.