We are currently looking for multiple Data Analysts.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Data Modeling – evaluate structured and unstructured data, recommend the most appropriate schema for new fact tables, data marts, etc.
- Data Integration – incorporate new business and system data into the Data Warehouse while maintaining enterprise best practices and adhering to data governance standards.
- Reporting – collaborate with colleagues across the enterprise to scope requests. Extract data from various data sources, validate results, and create relevant data visualizations. Develop dashboards and automate refreshes as appropriate.
- Required: Experience with BI tools, such as Tableau or Power BI. Proficiency in MS SQL Server or comparable tools. Ability to mine large amounts of data. Experience developing and managing “best in class” processes and procedures.
- Analytical skills to assemble, evaluate, and understand large and complex information and studies, and to identify current and future trends.
- Five to seven years of academic and/or professional experience in data/statistical analysis and systems planning required, health care (provider or payor) experience required.
- Knowledge to understand and evaluate patient- and physician-specific information, including ICD and CPT coding, severity adjusted classification systems, and other diagnostic and procedural terminologies.