The Application Analyst, Cerner Revenue Cycle:
- Performs at an independent level at providing systems analysis with use of informatics skills to support functions throughout the Enterprise Suite of applications.
- Maintains and designs databases and assists with system design and implementation
- Performs a variety of cross-functional information systems analysis and functions on multiple systems.
- Analyzes and resolves system related problems.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects including planning and implementation and ongoing development, maintenance and data integrity of clinical and business systems.
- Understands network operating systems, how those systems are utilized and how they work with the software applications.
- Understands host-based systems and related interfaces, data exchange, flow, content, testing and troubleshooting and how they are utilized within the context of the network.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Sciences/Information Systems/Business major or related field of study or equivalent experience with 3+ years’ direct experience working with large scale enterprise information systems
- 3+ years’ experience designing, implementing, and supporting solutions within at least one or multiple areas of the revenue cycle including patient access, health information management, revenue integrity, patient accounting/billing, and/or finance
- 3+ years’ experience working in a healthcare related field
- Practical experience with project delivery and systems development life cycles