Hospital system is seeking Cerner ProFit consultant to support the conversion to Cerner’s full suite of applications.
- At least 2 years of Cerner Revenue Cycle (ProFit) application experience and at least 5 years of related Cerner experience.
- 2+ years’ experience with design, build and troubleshooting Cerner Patient Accounting
- 2+ years’ experience with testing Cerner Patient Accounting, including test plans/scripts development
- 2+ years’ experience with training IT support staff and end users for Cerner Patient Accounting
Knowledge/build/use of following Solution Integration:
Care ManagementCerner Contract ManagementCharge Services functionality with CDM experienceCore FoundationsCPDI
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary Client departmental/functional resource dedicated to data collection and system design
- Implement solution design decisions and assume responsibility for solution specific implementation
- Work with the departmental/functional team to develop and execute unit and system test scripts. Develop procedures for system troubleshooting and training.
- Assist with system validation
- Participate as an Integration Testing and go-live team member
- Investigate and help resolve application problems
- Provide ongoing post conversion solution support for the IS department
- Develop a basic knowledge of Discern Explorer, command languages, system operations, and interface usage