Our client is looking for a Revenue Cycle Patient Accounting Analyst to join their team.
The Cerner Patient Accounting Analyst participates in all facets including current state analysis, future state design, data collection, build, testing, data conversion, training, and go-live support.
- At least 3 years of Cerner Patient Accounting application experience and at least 3 years of related Revenue Cycle experience.
Knowledge/build/use of following Solution Integration:
- Care Management
- Cerner Contract Management
- Charge Services functionality with CDM experience
- Core Foundations
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement solution design decisions and assume responsibility for solution-specific implementation
- Work with the departmental/functional team to develop and execute unit and system test scripts. Develop procedures for system troubleshooting and training.
- Assist with system validation
- Monitors system activities and performance of revenue cycle and related applications escalating issues to team members, vendors, or executives as appropriate for effective issue resolution.
- Investigate and help resolve application problems
- Develop a basic knowledge of Discern Explorer, command languages, system operations, and interface usage
- Participates in the planning and execution of revenue cycle and related system installations, upgrades, and processes continually improving revenue cycle management.