Cerner CPOE Pharmacy Consultant - Multiple Opportunities - Live Anywhere!
We work with healthcare organizations nationwide that have developed cultures where patient and employee satisfaction scores are at their highest levels ever. We currently have several opportunities for Cerner CPOE Pharmacy Consultants. Excellent growth opportunity assisting with the identification and prioritization of medication workflows which are key to CPOE implementation.
If you possess the following skills, Healthcare IS would like to talk with you:
- 2-7 years of Cerner CPOE or Cerner CLIN DOC experience
- E-MAR and bar coding experience
- Must have implementation and build experience
- Acute care experience
- Thorough understanding of clinical care delivery
- Ability to translate user needs into technical specifications