Hospital system is seeking Cerner Ambulatory consultant to support the conversion to Cerner’s full suite of applications.
- At least 5 years of Cerner Ambulatory experience
- 3 years’ experience with design, build and troubleshooting Cerner PowerChart
- Provider documentation, workflow localization, care sets, and report experience HIGHLY desired
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary Client departmental/functional resource dedicated to data collection and system design with Cerner solutions.
- Implement solution design decisions and assume responsibility for solution specific implementation
- Work with the departmental/functional team to develop and execute unit and system test scripts. Develop procedures for system troubleshooting and training.
- Assist with system validation
- Participate as an Integration Testing and go-live team member
- Investigate and help resolve application problems
- Provide ongoing post conversion cerner solution support for the IS department
- Develop a basic knowledge of Discern Explorer, command languages, system operations, and interface usage
Estimated Term of Service
100% full time willing to work on-site 4 full days every week unless approved by client. Term of contract is 10-12 months.