- At least 3-5 years of Cerner Revenue Cycle implementation and workflow experience.
- Must have experience with a minimum of 3 implementations of Cerner Millennium Revenue Cycle
- Ability to observe and document current state workflows and develop future state workflows
- Ability to build/ configure Cerner Application Modules
- Experience working with DCWs (Data Collection Worksheets)
- Provide expert guidance for the analysis, build, design and implementation of Cerner Millennium
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of individual areas of RevCycle including: acute and ambulatory scheduling/registration, care management, HIM/coding, charge services, patient accounting and contract management.
- Willingness and ability to travel 100%