- At least 3-5 years of Cerner Revenue Cycle implementation with DESIGN and BUILD experience.
- A minimum of three (3) or more implementations of Cerner Millennium Revenue Cycle experience.
- Preferably two (2) or more Cerner Millennium solutions (e.g. Patient Accounting (CPA), Practice Management (CPM), Registration, Scheduling, Charge Services, HIM)
- Ability to observe and document current state workflows and develop future state workflows
- Experience working with DCWs (Data Collection Worksheets)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of individual areas of Revenue Cycle including: acute and ambulatory scheduling/registration, care management, HIM/coding, charge services, patient accounting contract management, practice management.
- Duration of projects start from 3-6 months with possible extensions