100% full time willing to work on-site 4 full days every week unless approved by client
Currently seeking a Cerner Patient Accounting Consultant to fill an immediate vacancy. Interested candidates will possess at least 5 years of related.
Responsibilities of the Cerner Patient Accounting Consultant
- Act as the primary Client departmental/functional resource dedicated to data collection and system design.
- Implement solution design decisions and assume responsibility for solution specific implementation.
- Work with the departmental/functional team to develop and execute unit and system test scripts. Develop procedures for system troubleshooting and training.
- Assist with system validation.
- Participate as an Integration Testing and go-live team member.
- Investigate and help resolve application problems.
- Provide ongoing post conversion solution support for the IS department.
- Develop a basic knowledge of Discern Explorer, command languages, system operations, and interface usage.
Requirements of the Cerner Patient Accounting Consultant
- At least 2 years of Cerner Revenue Cycle application experience and at least 5 years of related Cerner experience.
- 2+ years’ experience with design, build and troubleshooting Cerner Patient Accounting
- 2+ years’ experience with testing Cerner Patient Accounting, including test plans/scripts development
- 2+ years’ experience with training IT support staff and end users for Cerner Patient Accounting
- Knowledge/build/use of following Solution Integration: Care Management, Cerner Contract Management