Multiple Opportunities - Live Anywhere!
We work with healthcare organizations nationwide that have developed cultures where patient and employee satisfaction scores are at their highest levels ever. We currently have several opportunities for Cerner Consultants.
If you possess the following skills, Healthcare IS would like to talk with you:
- 2-7 years of Cerner Clinical Applications exerience in 2 or more of the following modules: PowerChart, Revenue Cycle, Patient Accounting, FirstNet, SurgiNet, PathNet, PharmNet, Core, Security and Dynamic Documentation.
- Must have implementation and build experience
- Ambulatory, Acute care or Oncology experience preferred
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and conflict management skills including the ability to manage conflict and find mutually acceptable resolutions.
- Work both as a team member and independently to provide analytical support to customers on business application, infrastructure and technology related activities and to complete build.
- Provide guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on complex problems and ensures resolution
- Analyze current business processes and systems to provide business process improvement ideas
- Conduct testing of application build
- Adhere to version control processes
- Knowledge of systems development cycle.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills including the ability to work with both internal and external customers and all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and timelines with minimal supervision