100% full time willing to work on-site 4 full days every week unless approved by client.
Currently seeking a Cerner Clinical Documentation Analyst for an immediate vacancy. The ideal candidate will possess previous experience building and supporting Cerner Millennium applications.
Responsibilities of the Cerner Clinical Analyst
- Work both as a team member and independently to provide analytical support to customers on business application, infrastructure and technology related activities and to complete build.
- Provide guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on complex problems and ensures resolution.
- Analyze current business processes and systems to provide business process improvement ideas.
- Conduct testing of application build.
- Adhere to version control processes.
Requirements of the Cerner Clinical Analyst
- Previous experience building and supporting Cerner Millennium applications.
- Hands on design, build, implementation, and support experience with Cerner Millennium Documentation (Dynamic Documentation, PowerNotes, PowerPlans, and MPages)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and conflict management skills including the ability to manage conflict and find mutually acceptable resolutions.
- Knowledge of systems development cycle.
- Experience in all phases of testing – unit, system, regression, integration and UAT.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills including the ability to work with both internal and external customers and all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and timelines with minimal supervision