We are currently looking for a Cloud Engineer with experience in the AWS ecosystem. A strong candidate should have 2 or more years of experience in the AWS environment. In addition, specific healthcare industry knowledge of claims and eligibility data is strongly desired. This role is fully remote.
- Use the AWS data ecosystem to construct systems that efficiently handle an increasing volume of data.
- Maintain ETLs written using Python and Spark, deployed using tools such as AWS Glue and AWS Lambda.
- Build batch and streaming data pipelines with tools such as S3, Scala, Spark
- Create and maintain existing REST/GraphQL/gRPC API's
- Develop/maintain APIs that expose data to engineering and product teams.